Fix Furniture Like a Pro!
From accidental water rings to broken rungs, furniture sometimes needs attention. Experienced advice from professional furniture conservator Joshua Klein will help you care for and repair your furniture with ease.
In this video you’ll learn:
- How to check for loose glue joints and the best steps to make joints solid
- How to replace broken spindle tenons (both square and round)
- Tricks to replace loose or stripped screws
- How to revive worn drawer runners
- Techniques for fixing chipped or broken veneer
- And much more!
Get the most out of your furniture with a few simple maintenance steps.
Watch a Preview Now:
About the Host:
Joshua Klein started his woodworking education as a luthier and followed that with studies in antique furniture restoration at The National Institute of Wood Finishing. He is the owner of Klein Furniture Restoration in Brooklin, Maine, and is the Editor of Mortise & Tenon magazine. He also writes for numerous publications, including Popular Woodworking Magazine and the American Period Furniture Journal.