Get more from your CNC router with our 9-piece value set. Specifically curated by Woodsmith Creative Director Chris Fitch who designed the ShopNotes CNC plans. The set includes must-have bits for cutting out project parts in solid wood and plywood, sign carving, texturing, and even machining plastic and aluminum.
The included V bits are sign-carving workhorses crafting crisp letters and details in shallow sign work.
Tapered ball nose bits reduce the visibility of steps between passes in CNC carving.
Upcut spiral bits pull chips up and away from the cut, ideal for mortises. Downcut bits push chips down to preserve the top surface, reducing tearout in laminates and veneers.
ZrN-coated bits have a zirconium-nitride layer that resists wear, creates a sharper edge, reduces friction, and prolongs bit life.
All bits are 1/4" shank.9-Piece Set Includes:
- 1/4" Upcut Spiral Bit: 1" Cut Length
- 1/4: Straight Bit: Solid Carbide, 1" Cut Length
- 90° V Bit: 1/2" Dia; 1/2" Cut Length
- 60° V Bit: 1/2" Dia; 5/8" Cut Length
- 1/8" Ball Nose Bit: 3.6° Tapered Angle Ball Tip 1/8" Dia, 1/16" Radius, 1" Cut Length, 3" Long x 3 Flute Solid Carbide Up-Cut Spiral ZrN Coated
- 1/8" Upcut Spiral Bit: 1/2" Cut Length
- 1/8" Downcut Spiral Bit: 1/2" Cut Length
- 1/4" Spiral Bit for Plastic: 1" Cut Length
- 1/8" Bit for Aluminum: 1/2" Cut Length