A graceful arch. The gentle sweep of a rocker. These small details change a piece's design from merely functional to simply fabulous, and guarantee that your work will elicit compliments and just a little bit of envy. You'll learn:
- A variety of methods to lay out curves with simple tools
- Techniques for patterns that make working with curves easier
- How to wield the best tools for defining and refining curves
- Methods for creating 3D curves
- How to laminate pieces using forms to create strong but flexible components--and how to clean off the glue
- Tips for cutting solid joinery on curved pieces
- And much more!
If you're ready to add a new dimension to your woodworking, "Curvy Furniture" will teach you the skills to move your work to a new level.