Designing Kitchen Cabinets: Planning Tools and Resources
Would you like to design and build your own kitchen cabinets, but feel overwhelmed by all the information and choices available for such a project?
This recorded webinar from Popular Woodworking University will take you through the process of planning and designing your new kitchen. You’ll look at the tools professional cabinet designers use to create elegant and efficient kitchen layouts.
- Online research tools professional cabinetmakers use to find and verify appliance specifications, space requirements and dimensions
- Web sites of specialty hardware manufacturers where you can look at the latest innovations in kitchen products
- Planning tools that will help you create an efficient and organized kitchen
- Free software you can use to design your kitchen, make cut lists and estimate costs
- The one-stop online shops designers and cabinetmakers use to purchase hardware for kitchen projects
What You’ll Receive:
- A recording of the live webinar with all the must-have information
- A PDF of the presentation to use as a resource for your projects
The downloadable MP4 video file will work on both PCs (Windows Media Player) and Macs.
About Nick Lieurance:
Nick Lieurance is the education manager for Popular Woodworking University. He has been a professional woodworker since 2003, and has worked with architectural millwork, cabinets, countertops, laminate, veneer and solid surface.
Nick’s favorite woodworking projects often incorporate other materials like plastic and metal. He’s a big fan of CNC and has built his own three-axis CNC router.