Build fine furniture from a photograph!Are you interested in building a project you've seen in a museum or showroom? Join craftsman Mike Siemsen to learn the tricks he has developed as a restoration furniture maker. In a short amount of time, you'll be on your way to making your own plans for beautiful finished products to display in your own home. This 80 minute video is packed with tips and tricks that you don't want to miss!
Order your copy of this informative woodworking video today to learn how to:
- Capture drawings from magazines and museums
- Take scalable photos that can easily transfer into your future plans
- Build and assemble furniture with a clearer thought process
- Make the most of your woodworking career by learning the tools of the trade
- Project your image for tracing to paper and tricks to "guessing" scale
- And much more!