Join expert woodworker and glass artist, Dale Barnard for 6+ hours of how-tos in this woodworking video.
Learn a master's techniques for making this classic Greene & Greene wall cabinet. With the practical information craftsman Dale Barnard provides in this woodworking video, even a beginning woodworker can build this beautiful wood and stain glass cabinet. Dale not only teaches the step-by-step process, he shares valuable shop techniques that can be used on any project.
Order your copy today to learn how to:
- Create joinery including mortise & tenons, interlocking finger joints, rabbets and dados
- Build an inset glass door
- Hang a door inside the cabinet for a flush finish
- Cut, clean and install stained glass
- Make and install ebony plugs and inlays
- And more!
Get a free PDF download of Robert W. Lang's article “Dale Bernard: Handing Down Tradition” with your purchase!
Watch a preview now:
About the Host:
Dale Barnard is a nationally acclaimed wood and glass artist, perhaps best known for his work in the Arts & Crafts and Greene & Greene styles. He has been featured on HGTV's “Modern Masters” and in Popular Woodworking Magazine, and his work is on display at the Indiana State Museum.