Build storage tailored for traditional tools. Learn how to make this full-size traditional English tool chest based on period examples. Christopher Schwarz guides you step-by-step through the techniques to make this sturdy chest. It has plenty of room for the 50 or so hand tools you need to build just about anything - plus, it protects your tools from harmful dust.
In this woodworking video you'll learn:
- Must-know basics for preparing wood
- How to cut the dovetails that join the carcase
- Joinery for a solid lid that seals out dust and dirt
- How to add period-appropriate hardware
- Simple storage solutions to maximize space inside your completed tool chest
- The steps to add border details to your piece
- And much more!