Log furniture building is a breeze with the Lumberjack Tools Pro Series Beginner's Kit! The kit includes a 1-1/2" Pro Series Tenon Cutter, a 1-1/2" forstner bit, the Quick Stop Pin System, and the 20-piece Log Furniture Plans booklet for all those projects you want to build.
- Creates a radius shoulder profile for a more refined look
- Includes the In-Sight Measurement System, which allows you to see the tenon while cutting
- Quick Stop Pin Set with 1", 1-1/2" & 2" pins, which allows you to set the tenon at a specified length
- CNC machined from a solid aluminum billet
- Premium plated, threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill (not included)
- 450 RPM or less
1-1/2" Pro Tenon Cutter - TTR1500
The Lumberjack Tools 1-1/2" Pro Tenon Cutter is a great multi-purpose tool for cutting a 1 1/2" tenon joint for bed or handrails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This heavy-duty, midsized joint cutter makes semi-structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists, and professional users.
- Tenon Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter: 3"
- Maximum Tenon Length: 3"