Setting Up Shop with Traditional Handtools
Recorded Webinar with Graham Blackburn
Do you want your own workshop but don’t have the money for a range of expensive powertools? Do you enjoy handtools, but don’t know where to begin to make sure you can function properly?
This recorded webinar from Popular Woodworking University will show you how easy it can be to start woodworking with a minimum of fuss and expense.
- The heart of a handtool workshop -- the workbench, tailored to your particular requirements depending on what you enjoy building
- Some essential equipment such as sawhorses, various clamps, cramps, and other holding devices
- The most efficient way to organize your space, large or small
- A basic set of handtools including saws, planes, and edge tools
- Traditional methods of work that save time and produce good results
- In-depth discussion of various handtool methods covering everything from stock preparation to handcut joinery
What You’ll Receive:
- A recording of the live webinar with all the must-have information
- A PDF of the presentation to use as a resource for your projects
About Graham Blackburn
Graham Blackburn has been building handcrafted furniture for more than forty years, and is well-known as a handtool expert. He has written over twenty books on all aspects of woodworking including his latest for Popular Woodworking: Jigs and Fixtures for the Handtool Woodworker