You'll love Super-Tune Your Backsaw if:
- You want to maintain and care for your back saw.
- You found a cheap back saw and want to revive it.
- You've damaged your back saw, and want to see if you can repair it yourself.
In this video, Matt Cianci teaches you how to take a cheap flea market backsaw and tune it to create a high performance tool. With this video, there's no need to overpay on an expensive backsaw. You'll be able to find a used back saw that is worthy of reconditioning. Maintaining a backsaw takes some time, but with the right knowledge, it can be fun and rewarding.
In this woodworking video you'll learn:
- How to assemble and disassemble a back saw for cleaning
- How to tune all of the parts together
- How to sharpen and set the teeth for many types of saws
- And more!
Get your copy of Super-Tune Your Backsaw Today and Save Money on Backsaw Maintenance!
About the Author: Matt Cianci is a professional saw doctor offering sharpening, repairs and sales of hand saws, old and new. He teaches many classes in the New England area about saw filing, restoration and saw making. Matt is also the host of the Popular Woodworking DVD, Build a Custom Backsaw.