Improve your skills...
Take your veneering a notch further with professional techniques and tips from Jonathan Benson as he shows you the advanced side of veneering.
In this woodworking DVD, you'll learn:
- The variety of veneer patterns you can create through an eight-way match
- To use a mirror jig to know exactly what the pattern will look like before cutting
- How easy and effective it is to use a vacuum bag veneer press
- The proper techniques and practices for hammer veneering
- How to veneer to a three-dimensional surface
- The steps to add border details to your piece
- And much more!
With more than two hours of expert instruction, you'll learn how to get excellent results from veneer, every time.
Watch a Preview Now:
About the Host:
Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for more than 30 years, and is a nationally recognized expert on veneering. He earned a master's degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years, and has written several books (including Woodworkers' Guide to Veneer & Inlay). He writes and lectures on woodworking and furniture design, and his award-winning work has been represented in more than 40 galleries nationwide.