In this collection, you'll learn not only how to choose and apply a finish, but the chemistry behind the process. You'll learn not just what works, but how and why. Find specific instructions on how to finish common woods using widely-available finishing materials. Follow the step-by-step instructions from the experts that have been writing about and teaching wood finishing to hobbyists and professionals for years. In this collection you'll learn:
- The importance of wood preparation
- How to brush, wipe and spray finishes
- Overcoming Finishing Problems
- Methods to create your own custom colors
- Repairing Finishes
- The expert techniques for French polishing.
- Easy steps to achieve multi-color finishes for a layered effect
- Professional touch-up and repair secrets
- And much more!