Let an expert get you started...
Get the best effect from beautiful woods by learning to work with veneer. Jonathan Benson shows you how to work with veneers to create perfect seams and creative designs.
In this woodworking video you' ll learn:
- The best substrates to use for your project
- What simple tools you need to work veneer
- To select the best glue for the best results
- How to make and use a shooting board
- The steps to create a four-way matched diamond inlay pattern
- Simple tips to fix mistakes
- And much more!
More than two hours of expert instruction to give you excellent veneering results!
Watch a Preview Now:
About the Host:
Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years, and he is a nationally recognized expert on veneering. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years, and has written several books (including Woodworker's Guide to Veneer & Inlay). He writes and lectures on woodworking and furniture design, and his award-winning designs have been represented in more than 40 galleries nationwide.